Rita joined SBA Stone Forest as Director of Business Advisory in Shanghai. Her years of extensive commercial, outsourcing and management experience across the retail, IT, logistics and professional services sectors in Europe, Australia and Asia have given her an in-depth understanding of industry-specific operational processes and regulations.
With such experience, as well as her accounting background and strengths in managing business processes, Rita is well-positioned to help foreign firms expand into China and support them in corporate advisory, tax, accounting, and payroll and HR advisory.
Prior to joining SBASF, Rita spent over 12 years at CEVA Logistics Asia (previously TNT Logistics Asia) in commercial, key account management and general management roles. With her background, Rita has a good understanding of clients’ needs, the market and operational execution.
- Executive MBA, Australian Graduate School of Management, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Chartered Accountant, Ireland
- Bachelor of Commerce, University College Dublin, Ireland
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors