The Regional Head of Digital Transformation is a multi-disciplinary role for individuals with experience in the digital accounting industry, and an entrepreneurial flare for delivery.
As a firm we are undergoing a period of rapid change due to the speed and evolution of accounting and financial technology, such as Digital Accounting platforms and software apps. Our firm has also launched its own digital platform, CoZone, to enhance client service delivery. The Regional Head of Digital Transformation’s role is to understand, manage and roll-out the adoption of these platforms and apps to clients and staff.
As part of the CogitalGroup, the role will involve ensuring that the Scottish region is in line with Group’s overall digital strategy and implementation roadmap, as well as learning best practices from other Digital Transformation Managers who are responsible for other regions across the UK.
The candidate will be passionate about Digital Accounting platforms and how these platforms and common add-on apps are changing how our clients do business, and our delivery of accounting services. The candidate will therefore be responsible for the roll-out and adoption of these platforms and apps by clients and staff.
The role will be a managerial position in the Digital Department. The candidate will directly manage the Digital Office Leaders across each Scottish office with guidance and instruction from the National Digital Transformation Leader.
- Working with the National Digital Transformation Leader and Managers to co-ordinate and implement the effective roll-out of the overall digital transformation roadmap and plan
- Work alongside the Group’s central IT & Software team to learn and disseminate information and change initiatives across Campbell Dallas
- Record and track KPIs on a monthly and quarterly basis, evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of client services and staff development and report these KPIs to senior staff members
- Support the learning and development of staff in the delivery of Digital Accounting services to clients, such as basic and advanced Xero training, migrating clients to Xero, and providing support to clients. This also includes common add-on applications, such as Receipt Bank and Fluidly and the firm’s internal digital platform, CoZone
- Drive client adoption of Digital Accounting platforms and add-on apps through effective project management and initiatives
- Co-ordinate and facilitate training for staff for their ongoing development of new skill sets required for the digital age
- Develop team networks across Campbell Dallas to inspire and empower staff to become digital leaders and digital heroes
- Create knowledge-sharing practices, tools and guides to optimise key processes for staff to enhance their overall client service delivery
- Act as the key relationship manager for all digital accounting software and apps that our firm uses
- Month-end responsibilities, such as software health checks, billing and reports
- Working across locations (Scotland-wide) to deliver above responsibilities
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- ICAS, ICAEW or ACCA qualification is essential
- Strong experience in using Digital Accounting platforms such as Xero, Sage Cloud, Quickbooks, and common add-on applications such as Receipt Bank and Fluidly
- Ability to train others and encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Strong experience in delivering client support in digital accounting platforms and apps
- Strong project management, communication and team working skills
- Ability to work with a network of teams structured around the delivery of a strategy
- Strong relationship management skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Agile planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
- IT literate; Powerpoint, Excel, online digital tools, survey tools, project management tools
- Self-motivated and exhibit entrepreneurial traits
What we can offer you
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for flexible working, including location
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
- Excellent working environment
- Free parking facility
- Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to JoinUs@campbelldallas.co.uk.
Please note that the closing date for this position is Friday 25 October.