We are looking for a motivated and confident Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team in Glasgow.
In this role you will provide professional and proactive marketing support and advice across the firm, be a contributor in the delivery of key marketing and business development objectives and help support the firm’s overall strategic growth.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are extremely proud of our talented staff and are always looking to strengthen our specialist teams. Personal Development is important to us and we will provide on-going training, guidance and support in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Campbell Dallas is a dynamic and fast growing firm with over 300 staff and 7 offices in Scotland. We advise a wide range of clients; from individuals and family businesses to mid and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
As three times award winner of “Best Accountancy firm in Scotland” we excel in providing client service. As the Scottish part of the CogitalGroup we have access to the latest technology for our clients to benefit from now, and in the future as changes such as Making Tax Digital come into play.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and implementing marketing activities across all online and offline channels
- Communicate effectively across the Scottish region
- Contribute and support Campbell Dallas brand within the CogitalGroup
- Analyse and produce reports on the marketing and business development activity within the business
- Responsibility for brand consistency
- Targeting of specific market sectors as directed by Marketing Director/Marketing Manager
- Assisting with layout and content for brochures, mailers, advertisements, promotional material, events etc
- Creating new marketing material & website content
- Logging, updating and progressing various internal reporting systems
- Organising and managing client and target events
- Liaising with external suppliers, internal stakeholders and key client/targets
- General administrative duties as directed by Marketing Director and as required by department
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- A marketing executive is required to provide a key support role in a busy marketing department, reporting to the Marketing Director
- 3yrs + marketing/BD experience, preferably in Professional services or Financial services sector
- Relevant business qualifications such as Degree, CIM or equivalent an advantage
- Fully IT literate and conversant with Microsoft packages such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience of utilising a CRM database
- Creative flair and eye for detail in relation to document production
- Experience of digital marketing tools such as mailchimp, survey monkey, vertical response or similar
- Experience of using social media on behalf of a business such as Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Google MyBusiness
- Familiarity and experience of using targeting databases such as Fame, Redflag or similar
- Ability to use layout design package such as inDesign or similar an advantage
- Ability to prioritise workload within the team, manage expectations of others and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business and manage external suppliers, when required
- A project driver
- Approachable at all times to both external and internal clients
- Commercially aware, able to communicate at Partner level in a commercial manner, keeps up to date with changes in the marketplace
- Organised with strong retention and recall of information
What we can offer you
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Opportunities for flexible working, including location
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice
- Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.