We are looking for a confident Insolvency Administrator to join our team in our Glasgow office. The ideal candidate for this role will be a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and committed to consistently meeting strict deadlines.
In this role you will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of personal insolvency case administration (Trust Deeds and Sequestrations) and provide support to Management.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are proud of our talented professionals and are continuously looking to strengthen our team. Personal Development is very important to us therefore we will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Campbell Dallas is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms of accountants & business advisors with a wide range of clients; ranging from individuals, family businesses and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
We take the time to understand our clients’ key objectives, businesses and the markets they operate in, enabling us to provide an advisory rich service, to help each of our clients’ businesses grow.
We excel in providing client service and are Scotland’s Accountancy Firm of the Year three years in a row. As part of the Cogital Group we have access to the latest technology for our clients now and in the future, including our smart, web-based portal – CoZone.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain a mixed portfolio of personal insolvency cases, ensuring deadlines for reporting and statute are met and to ensure smooth progression of each specific job
• Plan and organise caseload
• IPS Diary maintenance
• Preparation of initial proposals and statement of affairs
• Preparation of annual reports
• Preparation of Sequestration accounts
• Responsible for realisation of minimal assets
• Pursue payment of contributions and take appropriate action where applicable
• Adjudication of creditor claims
• Case closures; payment of dividends, final reports, applying for debtor and trustee discharge
• Ensure that any client issues are dealt with and that Senior Staff are aware of any points raised
• Communication with debtors and creditors/stakeholders
• Report to senior staff on case progression
• Complete all administration in a timely manner (including timesheets and fees) and to a high standard
• Demonstrate the Campbell Dallas values at all times
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Experience of administering personal insolvency cases is essential
• CPI/CPPI qualification preferred but not essential
• Ability to work to tight demanding deadlines
• Effective team-working skills
• Good time management
• Ability to prioritise workloads
• Effective planning and organising skills
• Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
• IT literate; good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of IPS, ASTRA and BASYS
What we can offer you?
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for flexible working, including location
• Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
• Excellent working environment
• Free parking facility
• Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Dress down Fridays
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to JoinUs@campbelldallas.co.uk.
Please note that the closing date for this position is Friday 25 October.