We are looking for a hardworking and motivated HR Assistant to join our busy HR team based in Braehead.
In this role you will work closely with the HR team to provide proactive, confidential and professional support, which assists with the smooth running of the department. You will support the HR Advisors and the wider team and provide first level support and first class service.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are proud of our talented staff and are always looking to strengthen our specialist teams. Personal Development is important to us, therefore we will provide on-going training, guidance and support in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Campbell Dallas is a dynamic and fast growing firm with over 500 staff and 10 offices in Scotland. We advise a wide range of clients; from individuals and family businesses to mid and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
We excel in providing client service and are Scotland’s Accountancy Firm of the Year three years in a row. As part of the Cogital Group we have access to the latest technology for our clients now and in the future.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the administration duties of the HR team, covering the full employee cycle from offer to off-boarding
• Previous Payroll experience is mandatory
• Update the HR system accurately with all amendments and running monthly reports
• Deal with HR queries and guide managers on policies and procedures.
• Provide first line support to new staff and escalating all queries in the agreed procedure
• Update intranet with all organisation news
• Assist with the development of the HR function across the firm
• Proactively deal with recruitment enquiries and speculative applications
• Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times
• Provide support to HR projects and daily activities as required
• Flexibility to travel to our offices across Scotland
• Other ad hoc duties
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Previous experience in a busy HR department
• Knowledge and an understanding of Employment Law and legislation
• Desirable to have experience using inhouse recruitment software and social media platforms
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach, working on own initiative, escalating matters as appropriate
• The willingness to build strong planning and organisation skills, understanding attention to detail and how this should be demonstrated with the ability to provide a pro-active and accurate service
• A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint would be advantageous
• Able to prioritise workload within the team, manage expectations of others and multi-task
• Be an effective communicator
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Able to work as part as a team and on your own
• Drive for results
• Approachable at all times to both external and internal clients
• Manage and developing self and others
What we can offer you?
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
• Opportunities for flexible working, including location
• Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
• Excellent working environment
• Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to kick start your career, then we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to JoinUs@campbelldallas.co.uk.
This vacancy will close on Friday 19 July so please forward your CV before this date.