We are looking for an experienced Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join our team in the Glasgow office. The ideal candidate will be required to take administrative responsibility for a portfolio of corporate cases consisting mostly of Liquidations (solvent and insolvent) and Administrations.
In this role, you will be required to carry out all aspects of case administration reporting to management and assisting other members of the corporate team as required.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are proud of our talented professionals and are continuously looking to strengthen our team. Personal Development is very important to us therefore we will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Campbell Dallas is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms of accountants & business advisors with a wide range of clients; ranging from individuals, family businesses and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
We take the time to understand our clients’ key objectives, businesses and the markets they operate in, enabling us to provide an advisory rich service, to help each of our clients’ businesses grow.
We excel in providing client service and are Scotland’s Accountancy Firm of the Year three years in a row. As part of the Cogital Group we have access to the latest technology for our clients now and in the future, including our smart, web-based portal – CoZone.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
• Administer and take responsibility for a portfolio of corporate cases ensuring statutory compliance and progression
• Undertake all aspects of each case from appointment to conclusion including liaising with agents in relation to asset realisations, reporting on directors’ conduct and dealing with claims and distribution of funds
• Report case progression, areas of risk and recommendations to management.
• Ensure cases are progressed to closure efficiently
• Ensure cases are compliant, manage IPS diaries and adhere to statutory and regulatory deadlines
• Prepare routine and non-routine correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request
• Communicate with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders and creditors
• Undertake investigations and enquiries into case related matters
• Understand the key commercial aspects of the cases including WIP and fee management
• Assist with the firm’s marketing activities as and when required.
• Assist other team members when required
• Demonstrate the Campbell Dallas values at all times
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• At least two years’ experience working in corporate insolvency
• CPI preferred but not essential
• Driving license required
• Ability to prioritise, organise and plan workload
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good problem-solving and organisational skills
• Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team engaging with members of staff at all levels
What we can offer you?
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for flexible working, including location
• Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
• Excellent working environment
• Free parking facility
• Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Dress down Fridays
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to JoinUs@campbelldallas.co.uk.
Please note that the closing date for this position is Friday 2 August.