We are looking for an Assistant Manager/Senior Administrator to join our busy Restructuring & Insolvency team in our Glasgow office. This position will sit within our Corporate Insolvency team and will be working alongside established colleagues.
The ideal candidate for this role will be very experienced working on corporate insolvency cases and will have an appetite to progress in their career.
You will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of corporate insolvency case administration (predominately liquidation and administration appointments) whilst working alongside the team to promote and drive this area of business. Within this position, you will have the opportunity to really drive your career within Insolvency and share your knowledge of the market.
This position could suit someone already working at Assistant Manager level or as a Senior Administrator with the desire to develop.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are proud of our talented professionals and are continuously looking to strengthen our team. Personal Development is important to us; therefore, we will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Campbell Dallas is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms of accountants & business advisors with a wide range of clients; ranging from individuals, family businesses and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
We take the time to understand our clients’ key objectives, businesses and the markets they operate in, enabling us to provide an advisory rich service, to help each of our clients’ businesses grow.
We excel in providing client service and are Scotland’s Accountancy Firm of the Year three years in a row. As part of the Cogital Group we have access to the latest technology for our clients now and in the future, including our smart, web-based portal – CoZone.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer and take responsibility for a portfolio of corporate cases ensuring statutory compliance and progression.
- Undertake all aspects of each case from appointment to conclusion including liaising with agents in relation to asset realisations, reporting on directors’ conduct and dealing with claims and distribution of funds.
- Report case progression, areas of risk and recommendations to management.
- Ensure cases are progressed to closure efficiently.
- Ensure cases are compliant, managing IPS diaries and adhering to statutory and regulatory deadlines.
- Prepare routine and non-routine correspondence to creditors and other interested parties on request.
- Communicate with stakeholders including bankrupts, directors, shareholders and creditors.
- Undertake investigations and enquiries into case related matters.
- Understand the key commercial aspects of the cases including WIP and fee management.
- Assist with the firm’s marketing activities and be willing to support the Partners with practice development.
- Assist other team members when required.
- Demonstrate the Campbell Dallas values at all times.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- At least two years’+ experience working in corporate insolvency.
- CPI preferred but not essential.
- Driving license required.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and plan workload.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team engaging with members of staff at all levels.
- An ambitious and driven nature.
What we can offer you
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
- Free car parking
- Company pension scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you. To apply directly to our recruitment team, please click here
Please note that the closing date for this position is Friday 31st January.