We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Manager / Senior Manager to join our award winning Corporate Finance team in Glasgow. The ideal candidate for this role will have Transaction Services and / or Lead Advisory experience, be a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and committed to consistently meeting strict deadlines.
The purpose of this role is to support and manage the team to ensure effective client and portfolio management for the team’s impressive and growing client base. The role will require proactive management of corporate finance transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, due diligence assignments, business planning, financial modelling and valuations. You will participate in setting and managing department budgets and will be involved in the development of staff and departmental processes. The role has materialised due to the continued growth of the department’s volume of transactions.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are extremely proud of our talented professionals and we continuously looking to strengthen our team. Personal Development is important to us, therefore we will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment.
• Management of all types of transaction, including sale mandates, financial due diligence, management buy-outs and value add services including business valuations, business planning and financial modelling. Draft transaction and advisory reports and transaction documents for review by the Director / Partner
• Ensure the highest quality of professional, commercial and corporate finance advice and service is provided to our clients
• Work with the Corporate Finance Directors and Partners to devise and manage KPIs
• Ensure that service line chargeable time budgets and fee variances targets are met for self and direct reports
• Participate in managing and setting of budgets and fee targets
• Manage and develop client relationships
• Assist with developing technical content for external marketing materials
• Market Campbell Dallas with a view to retaining existing clients and winning new clients
• Participate in marketing effectively throughout the firm’s locations, within agreed budgets to agreed strategies
• Be an active member of the Corporate Finance management team
• Delegate appropriately to, and reviewing the work of, junior staff
• Assist with the development and management of junior staff
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required
• Relevant experience required within a lead advisory or transactional services environment
• Professional qualification is preferred; however, those qualified by experience will be considered
• Proficient in compiling and reviewing integrated financial models.
• Excellent report writing skills
• Ability to network and identify external referral opportunities
• Effective team working skills
• Innovative and commercial approach with good problem-solving skills
• Effective planning and organisational skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed efficiently
• Self-motivated and can work with autonomy, to a high level
• Good client service skills
• Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels, both internally and externally
• Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times
• Ensure all administration is completed in a timely manner
• IT literate; highly experienced in the use of Microsoft Office
What we can offer you?
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for flexible working, including location
• Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
• Excellent working environment
• Free parking facility
• Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Dress down Fridays
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to JoinUs@campbelldallas.co.uk.
Please note that the closing date for this position is Friday the 19th of April.