We are looking for an experienced Client Manager to join our Ayr office. The ideal candidate for this role will be a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and possess the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver an excellent proactive accounting service to a dedicated portfolio of varied clients. Working as part of the management team in Ayr the successful candidate will be expected to work well within the team, to support the two local Partners and assist in the development of business contacts and attraction of new clients.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are proud of our talented professionals and are continuously looking to strengthen our team. Personal Development is important to us, therefore we will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment with opportunities for progression.
Campbell Dallas is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms of accountants & business advisors with a wide range of clients; ranging from individuals, family businesses and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
We take the time to understand our clients’ key objectives, businesses and the markets they operate in, enabling us to provide an advisory rich service, to help each of our clients’ businesses grow.
With over 20 years’ experience and a host of awards for client service, we’ll ensure you’re getting the best guidance from the smartest people in the industry. As the Scottish part of the CogitalGroup we have access to the latest technology for our clients to benefit from now, and in the future as changes such as Making Tax Digital come into play.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
• Proactively maintain and manage client relationships
• Provide an exceptional service to clients in a timely manner
• Develop business relationships with the aim of attracting new clients to the business
• Supporting Partners in servicing clients and in the efficient running of the Ayr office
• Assist clients on the set up of automated accounting systems
• Prepare final accounts, management accounts and corporation tax computations
• Attend meetings with clients
• Identify business opportunities and implementing solutions
• Raise and monitor of debtors’ positions
• Delegate appropriately to, and reviewing the work of, junior staff
• Ensure that all deadlines are met
• Complete all administration in a timely manner (including timesheets and fees) and to a high standard
• Demonstrate the Campbell Dallas values at all times
• Assist in any reasonable manner to achieve the requirements of Campbell Dallas and the business goals
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Previous account management experience preferably in a professional working environment
• ICAS or ACCA qualification
• Good technical ability including evidence of how this is maintained
• Client-focused solutions experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
• High level of planning and organisational skills
• Excellent team working and coaching skills
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and apply own initiative
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Flexibility in approach to work
• Excellent working knowledge of IT systems and applications, in particular MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sage, Salesforce, CCH and Xero, and the ability to keep these skills up to date
What we can offer you
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for flexible working, including location
• Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
• Excellent working environment
• Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Dress down Fridays
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to JoinUs@campbelldallas.co.uk.
Please note that the closing date for this position is Friday 6 September.