We are looking for a confident, motivated and experienced Audit Senior to join our team in our Ayr office. The ideal candidate for this role will be a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and is committed to consistently meeting strict deadlines.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are extremely proud of our talented professionals and we are continuously looking to strengthen our team. Personal Development is very important to us therefore we will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Campbell Dallas are one of the most dynamic and progressive firms of accountants & business advisors with a wide range of clients; ranging from individuals, family businesses and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
We take the time to understand our clients’ key objectives, businesses and the markets they operate in, enabling us to provide an advisory rich service, to help each of our clients’ businesses grow.
With over 20 years’ experience and a host of awards for client service, we’ll ensure you’re getting the best guidance from the smartest people in the industry. As the Scottish part of the CogitalGroup we have access to the latest technology for our clients to benefit from now, and in the future as changes such as Making Tax Digital come into play.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
- Completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
- You will be responsible for the planning and completion of audit assignments
- Ensure audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation on each section worked on to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions
- Responsible for the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment for Partner/Manager review
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from client data
- Highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement
- Assist with development of more junior members within the team
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Complete all administration in a timely manner (including timesheets and fees) and to a high standard
- Demonstrate the Campbell Dallas values at all times
- To assist in any reasonable manner to achieve the requirements of Campbell Dallas and the business goals
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Relevant previous experience required from a practice background
- CA or ACCA qualified
- Effective teamworking skills
- Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- IT literate; good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Drivers licence and car owner required due to travel to clients
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for flexible working, including location
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
- Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Company pension scheme
- Dress down Friday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the closing date for this vacancy is Friday 14th February.