We are looking for an enthusiastic Admin Assistant to join our Perth team on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate for this role will be a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and have excellent attention to detail.
The purpose of this role is to provide effective, confidential and efficient reception and administrative support, help Partners, managers and staff to make the best use of their time and support the achievement of the firm’s four goals.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are extremely proud of our talented professionals and are continuously looking to strengthen our team. Personal Development is important to us, therefore we will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Campbell Dallas is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms of accountants & business advisors with a wide range of clients; ranging from individuals, family businesses and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
We take the time to understand our clients’ key objectives, businesses and the markets they operate in, enabling us to provide an advisory rich service, to help each of our clients’ businesses grow.
With over 20 years’ experience and a host of awards for client service, we’ll ensure you’re getting the best guidance from the smartest people in the industry. As the Scottish part of the CogitalGroup we have access to the latest technology for our clients to benefit from now, and in the future as changes such as Making Tax Digital come into play.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides front of house duties, dealing with both internal and external switchboard calls in an efficient and courteous manner. Cover may be required during holiday periods and lunchtimes
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail & couriers, including franking.
- Delivery of Banking and Legal Post
- Proactively arrange client meetings as required
- Ensure a high level of administrative support is available across the firm by working together as a team in conjunction with the other offices
- Proactive support of all functions within the business including non-client facing departments, database management and marketing
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Typing letters, reports, presentations, internal memos, file notes, fees to the required standard and in the correct format
- Organising hospitality (setting up and clearing meeting rooms) as required.
- Support the efficient administration of the firm by correctly using the software packages provided such as CCH
- Various business development activities
- Produce documentation to a high standard through the advanced use of appropriate software
- Understand and support the tendering process by producing correct and high quality documentation
- Keep up to date with developments in administration and to continue to develop administrative skills
- Provide help and support to client areas and to others in the wider admin team
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Previous experience of providing administrative support to senior managers
- Excellent working knowledge of current IT systems and applications, in particular MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to keep these skills up to date
- Ability to work confidentially
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of planning and organisational skills for self and the work of others
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Flexibility in approach to work
- Ability to provide a high level of customer care to staff and clients
What we can offer you
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for flexible working, including location
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
- Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
- Excellent working environment
- Company pension scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new, challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to JoinUs@campbelldallas.co.uk.
Please note that the closing date for this position is Monday 3 June.