We are looking for a confident and hard-working Insolvency Admin Assistant to join our busy team in our Glasgow office.
The ideal candidate for this role will be organised, focussed and able to prioritise multiple different tasks.
In this role, you will be responsible for carrying out various aspects of administration and providing support to Case Administrators and Management.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are extremely proud of our talented professionals and we are continuously looking to strengthen our team. Personal Development is very important to us therefore we will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Campbell Dallas are one of the most dynamic and progressive firms of accountants & business advisors with a wide range of clients; ranging from individuals, family businesses and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
We take the time to understand our clients’ key objectives, businesses and the markets they operate in, enabling us to provide an advisory rich service, to help each of our clients’ businesses grow.
With over 20 years’ experience and a host of awards for client service, we’ll ensure you’re getting the best guidance from the smartest people in the industry. As the Scottish part of the CogitalGroup we have access to the latest technology for our clients to benefit from now, and in the future as changes such as Making Tax Digital come into play.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist case administrators with administrative tasks for Personal Insolvency cases, ensuring deadlines for reporting and statute are met and to ensure smooth progression of each specific job
- Plan and organise workload
- Set up new cases on IPS
- Input creditor claims to IPS
- Adjudication of creditor claims
- Preparation of circulars to creditors
- Deal with creditor queries and communicate via phone, email and letter
- Scanning of mail and use virtual filing system
- Prepare payment of invoices
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Complete all tasks to a high standard and in a timely manner, including timesheets
- Demonstrate the CD values at all times
- Experience, Skills and Knowledge required
- Experience working in a busy office environment in an administration position
- Ability to work to tight demanding deadlines
- Effective team-working skills
- Good time management
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Effective planning and organising skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- IT literate; knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Self motivated
What we can offer you?
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for flexible working, including location
• Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
• Excellent working environment
• Free parking facility
• Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Dress down Fridays
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career please apply directly to our recruitment team here
Please note that the closing date for this position is Friday 14th February.