We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team in our Edinburgh office. The ideal candidate for this role will be a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and will possess the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver an excellent, proactive accounting service to a dedicated portfolio of varied clients.
At Campbell Dallas, we recognise and are extremely proud of our talented professionals and we are continuously looking to strengthen our team. Personal Development is very important to us; therefore we will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Campbell Dallas is one of the most dynamic and progressive firms of accountants & business advisors with a wide range of clients; ranging from individuals, family businesses and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland from all industry sectors.
We take the time to understand our clients’ key objectives, businesses and the markets they operate in, enabling us to provide an advisory rich service, to help each of our clients’ businesses grow.
With over 20 years’ experience and a host of awards for client service, we’ll ensure you’re getting the best guidance from the smartest people in the industry. As the Scottish part of the Cogital Group we have access to the latest technology for our clients to benefit from now, and in the future as changes such as Making Tax Digital come into play.
Day-to-day Duties and Responsibilities
• Proactively maintain client relationships
• Provide an exceptional service to clients in a timely manner
• Prepare final accounts for a variety of entities including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Assist clients on the set up of automated accounting systems
• Prepare corporation tax computations
• Prepare quarterly management accounts
• Attend meetings with clients
• Identify business opportunities and implement solutions
• Raise fees and monitor debtors’ positions
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Previous account management experience preferably in a professional working environment
• ICAS or ACCA qualification or qualified by experience
• Client-focused solutions experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of planning and organisational skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work to deadlines and apply own initiative
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Flexibility in approach to work
• Excellent working knowledge of IT systems and applications, in particular MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sage, CCH and Xero and the ability to keep these skills up to date
What we can offer you
We reward our employees with extensive benefits, such as:
• Competitive salary
• Opportunities for flexible working, including location
• Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
• Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
• Excellent working environment
• Company pension scheme
• Dress down Fridays
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Tech Scheme
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity to progress your career, then we are interested in hearing from you. To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to JoinUs@campbelldallas.co.uk.
Please note that the closing date for this position is Monday the 13th of May.