Accountants and Business Advisors in Kilmarnock
Our Kilmarnock office, located on Bank Street, consists of 12 experienced and friendly staff. Services offered by the local, trusted team of accountants and business advisors includes:
• Statutory accounts for all sizes of business – both sole traders and limited companies
• Business restructuring and advisory
• Corporate taxation compliance & advice
• Cloud accounting
• Personal tax returns and inheritance tax advice
• Full-service bookkeeping & VAT compliance
• Tax investigation support
Our accountants and business advisors offer a local service to clients based in Kilmarnock and Ayrshire and, as part of a UK-wide company, have access to staff with significant experience across the full spectrum of accounts, finance and business advisory. This includes additional services such as:
- Business Improvement Services
- Business Recovery & Insolvency
- Corporate Finance
- Cyber Security & Business Technology Consulting
- Tax Consultancy & Compliance
The Kilmarnock office is headed up by Partner Nicola Campbell, who qualified as a chartered accountant in 2009. Nicola has advised clients on many aspects of accounting and taxation affairs for over a decade.
For more information on how our Kilmarnock team of accountants and business advisors can help you, please contact:
60 Bank Street
Tel: 01563 536 319
Fax: 01563 571 261
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our accountants or business advisors over the phone? Submit your details opposite and we’ll be in touch shortly.
You can also call us on 01563 536 319 between 08:30 and 17:00 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak to you.
By submitting your details, you consent to Campbell Dallas contacting you to discuss your business requirements. We won’t share your information with any third party organisations.